As a small local business specializing in building and selling handcrafted, luxury mattresses from all-natural materials, we offer a casual but professional work environment with flexible hours and ample opportunity for creativity, innovation, and growth.
We value sustainability and transparency, focus on creating meaningful relationships with our customers, and provide the opportunity to be part of Calgary’s growing independent maker community. Come join us!
Digital Marketing Coordinator
We're seeking a part-time marketing coordinator to develop and oversee our marketing strategy, implement digital advertising campaigns, and manage our social media accounts. This position will work with our communications team to create and share content across multiple online platforms, and provide customer service, sales, and administrative support as needed.
This is a 3 day/week position with benefits - and the possibility of extending to a full-time position.
- Marketing Strategy:
- Develop and oversee marketing strategy with strong focus on digital advertising and content publishing
- Coordination of Digital Advertising:
- Manage Google Adwords account
- Implement Instagram and Facebook ad campaigns
- Develop improvements to SEM and SEO campaigns
- Provide reporting on analytics across all digital platforms
- Social Media Content Management:
- Create social media calendar
- Create (or direct the creation of) digital content in collaboration with communications team; including photo, video, newsletter, and blog content (we have in-house expertise in photography and writing/editing)
- Oversee regular posting on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Implement new strategies and campaigns for organic social media engagement
- Additional Tasks:
- Customer service and sales support as needed
- Administrative support as needed
- Optional Projects (based on candidate’s skill set):
- Graphic design - create in-store and online graphics, streamline visual materials
- Develop or improve additional marketing opportunities - i.e. networking or sales events, retail and designer partnerships, referral rewards programs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement successful marketing strategies - including budgeting, reporting and analyzing for improvements
- Strong competency in Google Adwords, SEM, SEO, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms and tools (i.e. Later, Hootsuite), and strong comprehension of platform analytics
- Up-to-date with latest social media trends and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work collaboratively with a team, and cordially with customers
- Creativity and innovation, with confidence to take initiative and act decisively
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, business, communications or related field preferred
- Preference given to candidates with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas: graphic design, videography, photography, sales, networking
- Experience/passion in sustainability and/or local business development considered an asset
- Applications accepted until August 16, 2019. Interviews will be conducted August 19-23, and position is expected to begin August 26
- Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org