Let this topical mist replenish your body’s reserves of the essential mineral, magnesium, and soften the skin.
The mineral magnesium is well known for its relaxing properties to improve sleep quality, and can help play a role in providing relief from everyday minor aches and pains.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of magnesium and how it can help you with sleep, have a look at our blog post, Magnesium: The Sleep Mineral.
Overview of Benefits
- Can help relieve insomnia and encourage more restful sleep
- Can help reduce the symptoms from chronic pain, headaches/migraines, muscle aches, restless leg syndrome, and many more
- May reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function
- May help relieve PMS symptoms like cramping, fatigue and irritability
- Can reduce the symptoms of “growing pains” in children
Choose between the Original Magnesium spray or the Pregnancy/Child blend.
The original blend can be used for those who are 6 years old and up.
The pregnancy blend is best for those who are pregnant, nursing, or have sensitivities. It can be used on those who are age 2 and up. The essential oils used in this blend are safe during pregnancy and milder than the regular spray.
- Spritz a max of 5-7 times to legs, lower back, abdomen or back of the neck.
- Do not apply directly to the face. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. Allow 5-10 minutes for full absorption. Do not apply directly after shaving.
- You may experience a tingling sensation the first few uses, this will subside. We recommend daily use for effective results.
Keep in a cool, dry place. All products are made with natural ingredients and do not last as long as store bought products. We encourage a shelf life of 12 months.
As every individual is unique, not all products will work for everyone. All of our products are healthier remedies, not a cure. The information provided serves only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy. Many people have success with essential oils and natural products, however, some do not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness on each individual.
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), Magnesium chloride oil (magnesium), Distilled water (aqua), Aloe Barbensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary), Origanum marjorama (marjoram), and Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender).
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), Magnesium chloride oil (magnesium), Distilled water (aqua), Aloe Barbensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender), Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil